Hornady LEVERevolution® represents a breakthrough in ammo design for lever action rifles and revolvers. The key to its innovation and performance is the patented elastomer Flex Tip® technology of the FTX® and MonoFlex® bullets. Safe to use in tubular magazines, these bullets feature higher ballistic coefficients and deliver dramatically flatter trajectory for increased down range performance.
FLEX TIP® TECHNOLOGY
- The patented Flex Tip® technology of the FTX® and MonoFlex® bullets provide higher ballistic coefficients and velocity increases of up to 250 fps over traditional flat point loads while still providing shock-absorbing safety in tubular magazines.
- New propellants provide maximum muzzle velocity at conventional pressures, resulting in flatter trajectories and more downrange energy. Exceptional accuracy and overwhelming downrange terminal performance.
- LEVERevolution® ammunition outperforms conventional loads for high weight retention, delivering up to 40% more energy than traditional flat point bullets. The higher ballistic coefficients of the FTX® and MonoFlex® bullets produce consistently flatter trajectories than conventional bullets and provide overwhelming downrange terminal performance.
- Product Line: LEVERevolution
- Caliber: 30-30 Winchester
- Bullet Weight: 160 Grain
- Bullet Type: FTX
- Application: Medium Game/ Large Game