- OSP (Optical Sight Pistol) model features a milled slide that accepts micro red dots
- Adaptive Grip Texture is smooth to the touch, but melts into your hand when gripped hard
- Hex Wasp tritium/luminescent front sight/Tactical rack U-Dot rear sight
- Flat trigger body with nickel boron coated trigger group creates a consistent trigger pull
- Top rear slide serrations for added grip
- Barrel and slide are both Melonite-coated inside and out to resist the sweat of regular concealed carry
- Includes (1) 13-rd. magazine, (1) 11-rd. magazine with pinky extension, and a flush base plate
The Hellcat is the highest capacity micro-compact 9mm in the world. The 3"-barreled pistol measures a mere 1" wide and weighs just 18.3 oz. empty yet features a class-leading capacity of 11 rounds with flush-fitting magazine. Its extended magazine bumps up the round count to 13.
And, unlike others in its class, the Hellcat is surprisingly comfortable to shoot. It starts with the patented Adaptive Grip Texture, which feels smooth at first touch, and won't catch on clothing or holsters. But when you grip it tightly, it melts into your hand - and stays there. The flat trigger and nickel boron-coated trigger group provide a smooth, consistent trigger pull that breaks at about 5.7 pounds.
Because the ability to quickly locate your front sight is crucial for fast and accurate shot placement, the Hellcat features a Hex Wasp tritium/luminescent front sight paired with a tactical rack U-Dot rear sight for easy target acquisition in all lighting conditions.
This OSP (Optical Sight Pistol) model comes with a milled slide that accepts popular micro red dot optics. Optics mount directly to the slide, no plate required, for the smallest possible footprint.
With a high-capacity payload, superior texturing, a sweet trigger, and no manual or grip safeties to slow you down, the Springfield Hellcat is the ultimate CCW Pistol.