Polymer80's PF940 80 percent Pistol Frame offers compatibility with Glock 17/22 Gen3 components, and is an industry first.
Features such as the extended beaver tail, double undercut trigger guard, and a thumb ledge considerably enhance the ergonomics allowing for an effective grip and improved recoil mitigation. The frame is constructed of a high-strength reinforced polymer with a Picatinny/STANAG compliant accessory rail. The kit includes a blank serialization plate, stainless steel locking block rail system and rear rail module, hardened rial system pins, a finishing jig, drill bits, NO end Mill Included . This model has a FDE finish and features an aggressive and adaptable grip texture.
Specifications and Features:
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Drop-In Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig
- Drill bits
- The PF940v2™ is compatible with components for 3-pin 9mm G17, 34, 17L; .40S&W G22, 35, 24; and .357Sig G31.
- Next Generation Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction