The HS510C Open Reflex Circle Dot Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. Always on, it is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, or a 2 MOA dot only at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
- When focussing on the target, the size of the reticle will change based on the distance between your eyes and objective lens.
- Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief.
- Minimized obstruction of vision with push button controls and a streamlined housing design.
- Switchable circle/dot and red dot reticles.
- Always on unless manually turned off.
- Internal battery tray design.
- 32mm×24mm open lens.
- Solar cell and high capacity battery provide dual power supplies.
- Titanium-alloyed, shock resistant protective hood.
- Includes accessory AR riser.
- Quick release mount .
- Adaptable to Picatinny and Weaver rails.
- CNC machined with T6061-T6 housing.