Reliable, Low-Profile, Quick-Deploy Backup Sights Low-profile, flattop-mounted backup sights deploy instantly at the touch of a finger to provide relief sighting in fluid tactical situations. Drawing on their extensive manufacturing experience with high-grade, reinforced molded polymer technology, Magpul’s engineering team designed the versatile Magpul Back-Up Sight (MBUS) system to be robust, reliable, lightweight, easy to use, and affordable. Streamlined contours mean there’s nothing to snag on brush, sling, or other gear when the MBUS is folded. Spring-loaded ambi release mechanism lets you hit the grooved tab on either side, and the sight deploys and locks in place. Hit the same tabs to retract when you’re done. Integral mount requires less than 1" of MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny receiver rail space and locks securely in place with the included steel crossbolt. The A2-style front post has plenty of height adjustment for accurate sight regulation on rifles and carbines with any-length barrel; use a standard, four-prong AR-15/M16 front sight adjustment tool. Windage-adjustable rear sight has two apertures: a large, .185" peep for engaging close-range targets, and a .70" peep for longer-range shooting. Although designed for AR-type rifles and carbines, the MBUS may be installed on other weapons with Picatinny receiver rails. Available in black, Dark Earth, O.D. Green, and Foliage Green, either as matched front/rear sets or separately. Check out the 360° Image of the Magpul MBUS Rear Sight and the Front Sight.
The HS510C Open Reflex Circle Dot Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. Always on, it is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, or a 2 MOA dot only at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
- When focussing on the target, the size of the reticle will change based on the distance between your eyes and objective lens.
- Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief.
- Minimized obstruction of vision with push button controls and a streamlined housing design.
- Switchable circle/dot and red dot reticles.
- Always on unless manually turned off.
- Internal battery tray design.
- 32mm×24mm open lens.
- Solar cell and high capacity battery provide dual power supplies.
- Titanium-alloyed, shock resistant protective hood.
- Includes accessory AR riser.
- Quick release mount .
- Adaptable to Picatinny and Weaver rails.
- CNC machined with T6061-T6 housing.