Bushmaster M4 A2 XM15 Heavy Barrel 5.56 Carbine
M4 Type Carbine 5.56mm/.223 Remington, 16 Inch Chrome Lined Barrel, 6-Position Telestock, A2 Fixed Handle, 30 Round Mag
Bushmaster 16” Bbl. Carbines offer compact size, balanced swing weight, and great accuracy. With Forged Aluminum Receivers, Six Position Telestocks, and Carbine Length Handguards, these versatile carbines are standard issue for many Law Enforcement and Military units.
16” Heavy Profile ChromeMoly Vanadium Steel Barrel - Chrome lined in both Bore and Chamber for easy chambering, long life and quick clean-up – Manganese Phosphate finished to protect against corrosion or rust. Muzzle is threaded and fitted with an A2 “Birdcage” Flash Suppressor.
• Dual Aperture Rear Sights on A2 models have 1 M.o.A. elevation adjustments and ½ M.o.A. windage adjustments with a 300-800 meter range. A2 Front Post Type Sights are elevation adjustable
• Upper and Lower Receivers are machined from 7075 T6 aircraft aluminum and Hard Anodize finished to a non-reflective matte black. Uppers feature an interior dry film lube coating for smooth operation.
• Six Position Telescoping Stocks are fitted - overall carbine length with stock collapsed is 4“ shorter for easy handling in tight confines.
• Shipped in a Lockable Hard Case with Operator’s Safety Manual, 30 Round Magazine, Orange Safety Block and Black Web Sling
• One Year Bushmaster Warranty